CareZone APK 126.96.36.199 (flagship) Free Download
Updated: December 11, 2018
You are about to download the CareZone 188.8.131.52 (flagship) apk file for Android 5.0 and up: The simplest way to manage your family's medications — all in one place ...
Please note that the CareZone apk file v184.108.40.206 (flagship) is the original apk file obtained from the official Google Play server. It DOES NOT contain any mod, cheat, crack or unlimited gold patch. You could now read more about CareZone app, review app permissions or choose a server to download it.
CareZone version 220.127.116.11 (flagship) release notes >
- Small but mighty improvements, including:
- Adding health conditions from the Dashboard.
- Badging to make it easier to see when you have a community notification.
Check out apk file info before download >
Download CareZone apk 18.104.22.168 (flagship) for Android 5.0 and up >
More about CareZone 22.214.171.124 (flagship) apk >
CareZone (com.carezone.caredroid.careapp.medications) is a free and useful Medical app published by CareZone: CareZone is the easiest way for you and your family to manage medications and doctor’s ... Read more >
After you get the CareZone 126.96.36.199 (flagship) apk file (com.carezone.caredroid.careapp.medications-188.8.131.52-flagship-y8y618.com.apk), move it to your Android phone's SD card and then your file manager to browse, install & enjoy it.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. CareZone is the trademark of the developer CareZone. All apk files on APK4Fun are only for home or personal use.
Other apk options for CareZone (Version History)
Need old versions of com.carezone.caredroid.careapp.medications? Download the old apk files now:
- CareZone 184.108.40.206 (flagship) APK (Updated: December 3, 2018)
- CareZone 220.127.116.11 (flagship) APK (Updated: November 26, 2018)
- CareZone 18.104.22.168 (flagship) APK (Updated: November 20, 2018)
- CareZone 22.214.171.124 (flagship) APK (Updated: November 9, 2018)
- CareZone 126.96.36.199 (flagship) APK (Updated: November 2, 2018)